Here are some resources for Facilitating the development of students who think critically & creatively, based on the Masterclass webinar run by School of Education, University of Adelaide, 15April, 2020
1. The Critical and Creative Thinking Brainstorm
2. The webinar powerpoint with with audience contributions embedded
3. The recording of the 90 minute webinar
Breakout groups were asked to adapt their own version of the Critical and Creative Thinking Brainstorm
- Please stick for now to the idea of the 6 facets (questions) and the pentagon shape
- This is for communication purposes and potential connections
- Be ready to report back in 10 mins. Share screen, use voice. Tell us the changes
- Change in verbs
For various documents and examples of The Models of Engaged Learning and Teaching
Based on this webinar, how appropriate do you think MELT, used creatively and adapted appropriately, is for developing your students’ critical and creative thinking?
Feel free to comment here.