The organising committee of I-MELT, the International conference on Models of Engaged Learning and Teaching invites you to submit short papers of 1500-2000 words by 1 July 2017 for:
- presentations of 15min + 10 Q&A, called MELT in Your Mouth
- workshops of 1.5 hours, called sMELT
- posters, with 2 minute presentations to the whole group, called Posters
MELT are the family of models, originating with the Research Skill Development framework, that have been adapted in terminology and configuration so that each are fit for purpose. See the conference website for:
- examples of MELT made from 2009 to 2015
- the conference program
- and short paper submission details and review criteria.
Significantly over the past year, the number of MELT have increased substantially as people have come to adapt the model for their own context. So the conference is a great opportunity to submit a short paper to the Practice Stream about your emerging MELT and ts use. There will also be a Research Stream for well-designed studies of MELT implementation, as well as critiques and philosophy of MELT.
We would love to hear your MELT in Your Mouth, so consider submitting a short paper.
Assistance with Short Papers is available too.
Hope to see you at I-MELT in National Wine Centre from 11-13 December 2017.
John, for the I-MELT Organising Committee.